Hey friends! I am so honored to be nominated for the Real neat Blog award by Elizabeth over at http://everythingandnothin.com
RULES FOR THE AWARD:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
- What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear would have to be failure. I’m a total perfectionist and cannot do anything without giving 110%
- Name one beauty item you had high hopes for but it let you down. Nail polish of any kind. I cannot keep my nails looking pretty and decorated. Even the “no chip” stuff chips within a day for me.
- What is your favorite season and why? I love fall! The beautiful colors in the trees and the gorgeous weather that’s perfect for running! Also, it’s Pumpkin Spice latte time and that’s always a favorite for me and the hubs.
- Name one thing you have learned from blogging. That there are some great, supportive, and encouraging people out there. I have “met” some of the nicest people on here!
- What is your favorite snack? Pickles!! I am constantly in trouble with hubs for scarfing down an entire jar before he gets more than one!
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Hopefully still going strong with details from the awesome experiences I hope to have in running and whatever else comes to mind at the time!
- How many days a week do you wear makeup on average. I at least wear a little make up 5-6 days a week. If we have stuff going on during the weekends it could be more.
- What do you never leave home without?
- Who or what inspires you?
- What is your personal motto/mantra?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What the biggest obstacle you have had to overcome?
- What is your favorite beauty/fashion hack?
- What is something you have always wanted to experience or achieve?